Thursday, May 08, 2008

Hold Please.

I know . . . I know . . .

I haven't been keeping up. And Mr. Crabbypants is dying for intel.

The pretty pretty princess jeep is awesome. I went to a wedding. I went trail riding for the first time and only managed to hit a tree once . . . and I only fell once. Oh, and I walked up most of the hills, but hey, it was my first time.

I think I'm buying a new bike. An Electra cruiser. For nice summer casual riding.

School has hit the end of the year upswing. Went to an awards dinner this evening. Prom is tomorrow. I don't have an outfit yet. Or shoes.

Watched "The Black Adder" and now realize that Mr. Bean and the guy from House did other things. Funny things.

And my baby brother's birthday is tomorrow. I don't think I've sent his Christmas stuff yet. Should probably get on that.

So yeah, still alive . . . have had interesting stuff happen but haven't sat down . . . let alone sat down long enough to think and write. Summer is coming. And then I will only have time to think and write. So I will be babbling soon enough. Just wait. Hold please . . . your party is having too much of a life.

No comments: