Friday, June 12, 2009

Multi-tasking

I just finished talking on my phone, while typing this IN MY LIVING ROOM and having the possibility of recording four shows at once and then watching them in my bedroom. I heart AT&T right at this moment.

And I think I can use their wireless at Starbucks for free now, but don't quote me on that. The install guy told me that I can type this out in my backyard too . . . so maybe I need to fix up my backyard and get some hammocks or something. Yes, multiple hammocks . . . so my friends and family can sit too.

Unfortunately, this means I'm going to have to buy stuff. Or more stuff, as I just purchased an iphone. New television and a new computer. But now I don't have to get that wireless router that I have been lovingly stroking at the Best Buy. I just have to get the Passport drive or Mybook, or whatever they are called, so I can transfer all that music on my office dinosaur. I could make my office a "real" guestroom. With just guest stuff. (I know. I'm dreaming. I have way too much stuff.)

So good first day of summer so far . . . don't want to jinx it, so knock wood. My actually government passport came in the mail today, signed for and everything and I have new wireless and a DVR for ten dollars less a month. YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get ATT U Verse here...maybe I do just need to move into your house.....grrr!
- Mere