Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What font did I use?

I'm back MFers.

I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. But it was good to take a break. Not write. Not think. Not snark.

But I've missed it.

So today, a colleague of mine was complaining about the MFP. I thought he was making a new name for the new printers. A dirty nasty name. But it turns out that they are actually named "Multi-Function Printers". Much cleaner than what I was thinking.

Work sucks. I'm teacher of the year. Work still sucks. I'm thinking of starting a blog next year on the first day of school and calling it "184 days" and then getting it published, so I can go on a speaking tour and not have to go to work anymore. Or different work.

I'm buying a furnace instead of going anywhere this summer. And perhaps getting a summer job, if the state legislature has it way.

Oh, and I have jury duty on Friday. Which could possibly suck more than work. Plus, I still have to do lesson plans, so it's like working without going to work. Yucky.

So okay, I'm back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About time. Snarking (unless I am doing it) has been in short supply!