Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday Projects Solo

I had the evening to myself last night . . . Spider Monkey had to work super early this morning and therefore wanted to go to bed super early. So I rented "Twilight" and bought some ice cream and had a very nice time. "Slumdog Millionare" will be showing this evening in my living room, perhaps with some more mint chocolate chip.

I need to do some yardwork. I think I didn't mulch last year? But it is resulting in some killer weeds. And I want to paint the part of my window that is yellowing . . . actually browning . . . as I think it would make my house look so much nicer.

My parents, very sweetly, called at 8:30 am to tell me that they were at IKEA but it didn't seem like they wanted to wait for me to wake up, let alone get there to buy my cabinets.

And I have to go out to their house to get my birth certificate as the passport agency is open on Saturdays! But I feel funny going without SM . . . they were lost/stolen together, seems like they should be applied for together. Yes, I have a police report and everything. It has been an extremely fun week.

To read about the passport nightmare - I have a thread on "indiamike" which is a travel forum for people going to India. It is really very informative and how I know about the "touts" and toliets. So read here: http://tiny.cc/iRyQL It's all sorts of fun and expense!

Oh, and I think I want to buy an iphone. I could blog more.

No comments: