Thursday, July 16, 2009

In Two Days


In two days, I will be leaving for India. The Spider Monkey is accompanying. It should be the trip of a lifetime.
And yes, I know I have bunny ears in the picture.
So I set up a new blog for the trip . . . because I wanted to try out the competition, and really it is a separate thing.
Hopefully, I will be able to update from the hotels, late at night. We will see.
I am already struggling with the fact that I may be too high maintenance . . . I am the one who wants the five star hotel at the end, I am the one signing up for the Skyclub Membership because I don't want to sit in the airport or more specifically, I want to sit in the nice part of the airport with the cookies, the "free" soda, and the nice people who can also afford to sit there. I'm definitely a "flashpacker" not a backpacker. And I have a feeling this is going to be a dirty vacation. (I did go for eight days without a shower on a "tall ships" trip)
And then I loop to "who cares?" and I'm fine. I'll bring home lots of pictures. I get to ride a camel. All Yayness. So check it out.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Have the chicken korma and drink some mango lassi's and most important have a stellar time.