Thursday, April 06, 2006

Carving out some time . . .

I don't understand how people find time to date . . . or find time to date people they like. I'm exhausted, and slightly cranky (though Princess might argue about the "slightly", considering my behavior at the track meet today . . . but it was freakin' cold), haven't graded things that I was supposed to grade, and need to do major hair and nail maintenance. I've penciled this all in for tonight, plus a walk. Of course, it's already 10 p.m.

As I was making plans for this weekend, without thinking, stated to Princess that I was "carving out some time for her" . . . which I will not live down for weeks. Perhaps months.

Oh, and I'm going to Vegas for my birthday. Surreal, but Yippee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you would not need to do any carving if you were not "craming." Remember, you are 34 not 94. I think you could pace yourself a bit:) Just a thought . . . but what do I know - I am not speed dating! You know I think the world of you!!!

Anonymous said...

i hate someone else using my anonymous name.. how will you ever know which one is from me?? sheesh.

well, dating does take extra time, so pacing yourself is a good thing- need I say more, I think not.

but remember this is the really fun part, the start of something new ;) so enjoy and who the hell cares if your nails look bad. The hair, however IS HARDER TO HIDE,...
and keep up those walks.. maybe the mem. to the zoo, since the weather is getting nicer? just a thought.//// your SOUTHERN BELL ;)

Anonymous said...

You could just let the hair go where it wants--even more shocking color(s)???