Friday, April 14, 2006

Selection of Pickles

It has been mentioned by two people this week that someone should just follow me around with a camera . . . so someone just needs to write up the package and send it to California, I guess.

Today, at dinner:

"Walmart has Heinz pickles now . . . "
Me (being ever so polite): "Oh?"
"Yeah, it makes me want to check at the Howell Walmart . . . they might have an even larger selection of Heinz pickles. Meijer used to have a great selection of Heinz pickles, but they don't carry them anymore. Heinz used to be big on the West side of the state, what with the pickle factory and all."

I had a whole conversation about pickles . . . and not just any pickles, Heinz pickles. It was like I was in a commerial. Or a bad episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond".

I haven't done my taxes yet . . . how's that for procrastination?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taxes must be done soon. You cannot go play if they are not done. :)