Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kills Me

Have more to post later . . . but . . .

Listening to the opening act for Matthew Good, which in Detroit is Emily Rose. She has this song called Eggs and Bacon . . .

"She's your eggs and bacon, baby . . . she's your chocolate cake . . . " and something about being just "your side dish".

And the person I was with mentioned "cholestrol girl", to which I replied, "Well, what would you want? Would you want to go with chocolate cake girl? Or broccoli girl?"

And his answer, after a bit of thought, was "broccoli girl" . . . which makes me sad . . . for multiple reasons.

I think everyone deserves to be with their chocolate cake girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Broccoli gives people gas! Always go for the cake.

iamthanu said...

What one would think, yes. But there are times that I think we speak different languages, spider monkey and I.

I would always go with the chocolate cake boy too. Life is too short.