Monday, July 14, 2008

Relatively Good News

Two more days on IV antibiotics . . . and then ten more days on orals . . . and hopefully, knock wood, I'm done.

Doctor seems to think that it will come back and that I will have to go on a series of monthly antibiotics. Seems that he thinks that I am "colonized". But only two more days of being coughed on by the woman with bad feet, who really needs to go get her lungs checked. I worry.

So now I only have one painless ugly thing on my leg and some really ugly scars. And maybe in after two days, I won't want to sleep all day (like I did today . . . ). I have a migraine and I'm afraid to take anything much (although it did get so bad that I took two Excedrin Migraine) lest a liver blow out. My liver is finicky enough as it is . . .

So in twelve days, I'm so having a glass of wine. Or maybe two.

No comments: