Monday, December 01, 2008

De-Clutter

"And . . . why do you need three coffee makers?"

I attempted to explain that they were all for a different purpose. One was for large pots of coffee, one was for espresso and one was for just one cup of coffee. And I hadn't paid a dime for any of them.

"And how often do you make coffee for large groups of people?" Well, there was that one time . . . in the five years that I have lived here.

"And how often do you make espresso?" I'd like to think all the time, thus not throwing my money at Starbucks. Or maybe just some of the time. But really, I like someone to hand me the latte. I don't want to make the latte. I certainly don't want to clean up the latte mess. So I use it next to never . . . but I could start using it. Really. I could. Anytime now.

We comprimised. I took the large coffee pot to school. And a flat surface was cleared, if only in a minor way.

My mother has no idea how much she should love the spider monkey. Except that he has eyes on my yarn piles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Messing with yarn piles could lead to death. YOu should post a warning!