Saturday, July 02, 2005

Down at Fraggle Rock




My hair is now what has been described as "Fraggle colored" (but only after I described it as Muppet hair . . . then the arguement about if a Fraggle was a Muppet) and the color has lasted a whole 48 hours. I'll have to redye it tomorrow but I'm thinking maybe it will hold a little longer (maybe four whole days) after a couple of redye sessions. The Manic Panic website suggests that you put it on, wrap your head in plastic and then sleep on it but I'm not THAT committed. My bathroom already went through Amityville Horror . . . don't want to deal with that in two rooms of the house. And Manic Panic dyes skin really well . . . how many people end up dying their face while their sleeping when the plastic comes off?

Then I guess they would then really look like a Muppet . . .

(Fraggle=Muppet Really it's true.)

No comments: