Friday, July 01, 2005

Vampire Red

Re-dying the hair this minute. Very tricky, the dying of one's own hair. I'll have to stop by the beauty supply store and pick up a brush. The "I'll just squeeze it on my fingers and work it in plan" worked but didn't work as well as I'd hoped. I'll now have a very red scalp. Better than the Bozo orange-brown my hair was turning. I don't think it will be interview hair though. We'll see in two more minutes.

So I have to type about something for two (now one) more minute . . . have to clean the bathroom again. Red dye is not really coming out of the sink, so I will have to bleach again. I really do love bleach, though only the gel stuff. I can't use the regular stuff, because I always splash it on something . . . okay, it's been a minute. Hold on, I'll let you know how the hair turns out.

My shower now looks like the Amityville Horror or Psycho, but in color. The hair does look redder, however, so mission accomplished. Next time, I'll rinse in the sink. Okay, off to go dry my hair and bleach the whole bathroom . . . again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really thought you were counting the pieces of clothing on the floor. I was unaware you wanted an actual comment. My comment is: pick up the clothes.

iamthanu said...

So like my mother, in so many ways . . . I'm glad you figured out how to comment. Now you just have to get a user name and an icon. Come on, everybody's doing it. My mom even has a blog.