Thursday, January 17, 2008

Last Day

My last day at the auto show.

I bought two friends and we kicked around . . . spider monkey looking at horsepower and E2 and I being two chicks at the auto show. So mostly, E2 and I looked at what other people were wearing. Especially their shoes. I got to sit in the pretty, pretty princess jeep again and E2 and I plotted about steps for the p3 jeep and how to get in and out with a skirt and heels.

And I am not allowed to dis the Element anymore. It's a very nice car. With very high cargo space.

Then I took them to Lafayette Coney Island. It is my grandfather's place, which I explained, but somehow it must be better if one KNEW my grandfather. So it makes me feel all warm and safe. And it makes E2 scared. There are no menus . . . just one on the wall. And no diet coke, except in a can. But the coneys are really really good. And I'm really, really full.

So no more car fun until next year, or until the summer stuff at the Chrysler museum. And I will show all my pictures to the students tomorrow. Just for fun. Like vacation photos. All eight hundred photos.

Probably should have taken pictures of the coney dogs too.

No comments: