Thursday, January 31, 2008

Holding Dirty Hands

Quick update:

My new favoritist, favorite show is Lucy, Daughter of the Devil. I love it. Very much so. You should all watch it. Lots.

Parent teacher conferences were this evening. I lived.

The yearbook deadline was met. With two major mistakes. Shrug. Oh, well.

The knitmichigan thing is this weekend, so I will probably have some stories about that.

I was invited to ravelry. Very exciting. Not everyone gets invited. Well, I'm sure you haven't been yet.

And sorry, I have been busy. And I can't write about some people. But mostly, I have been busy. But there is the milkshake straw story . . . and the "yeah, but then you just have clay balls in a peanut butter jar" story . . . and the rude pointing story (I did some rude pointing . . . sorry) . . . oh and there is the "and in the second episode there is a dildo factory" story . . .

So I have a backlog. I promise to write after the knit michigan thing. Promise.

No comments: