Thursday, June 30, 2005

But the bathroom is clean

Was lazy ALL day. Moved from the chair to the couch to the chair again while rotting my brain with 101 More Celebrity Oops. I am a vegetable. Maybe a carrot or rutabaga.

Then I cleaned the bathroom. When I clean the bathroom, I go all out. I wash the walls, behind the toilet paper, the sides of the sink cabinet and I even took out the stopper to the sink and cleaned that -- yuck. As I was cleaning the underside to one of the soap dishes, I thought about why I wait to do this until it is pretty much disgusting. Is it because I'm so obsessive that it is so much work? Is it because I don't know how to clean the bathroom without covering everything in bleach and washing the sink three times (it gets dirty again from washing other things). I mean, I took the shower head apart and cleaned the inside of that too. And now I can't shower . . . I would just get dirt on it again.

I borrowed one of my parent's Dysons. Yes, my parents have more than one Dyson (the most expensive vacuum in the universe). They have one for each floor. My mother loves her vacuuming. What's it to ya?

Anyhow -- bagless vacuums are so cool. Look there's more dirt. Who knew their would be dirt there. Look how much dirt there is . . . it's just an amusement ride of cleaning or like watching Survivor on television. So tomorrow (or tonight, since I will be up) is the cleaning of the living room and I may even get to the kitchen by Saturday. So you are all welcome to come over on Sunday . . . as long as you help with the washing of the dining room walls. Or with the wiring of the doorbell. Or if you can put a light above my kitchen sink. But the bathroom is really, really clean.

No comments: