Monday, May 28, 2007

New . . . Improved . . . with More Pictures


I've been bad about pictures . . . mostly because George -- the uber camera -- makes really big files. And then I have to make them smaller to upload them to flickr . . . or well, to anything. I know, I know, I could tell him not to make big files but then how would I edit them? Plus, George likes to make big files. He told me. Really.

So new masthead. Made fresh with my brother J.'s tattoos. New pictures up on flickr. Just click on one of the pics down there on the side and it will take you to the rest of them. Some nice Key West pics.

And I promise to put more up tomorrow. Have a whole load of Sedona that I have yet to get to . . . and there was the mother's day picture that I scanned and haven't uploaded. And a picture sitting in my car that I promised my mother that I would scan in. I'm so behind. It's like I had other things to do or something.

So stay tuned, I guess.

No comments: