Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Exactly What I Wanted


So I did order the pretty, pretty princess jeep . . . with everything but Sirius radio because I do not have a Y chromosome and therefore do not have an undying need to pay for radio. I find the plain old free radio to be just fine. And it has an ipod thingy. And it is yellow and cute.

So this is my mid-life crisis car . . . my I didn't have any fun in my twenties, being all good and trying to work for a living and now I can sort afford it and don't have any children to fall out of it if I take the top and the doors off. Hell, I don't even have a dog.

And I had to order it . . . because they don't come the way that I wanted it.

Speaking of wants, I really wanted to get out of school and find a bar stool with my name on it. But instead I went to the reindeer games and only "played one game" and left. It's been a rough two weeks . . . no three weeks, what with the sickness and the pestilence and the kid who tried to burn down my room because he was bored. So I want a nice quiet weekend. Shhhhh. I mean it. Some laundry. Maybe a few errands. Nevermind that everything is 25% off at H&M on Friday . . . and IKEA has some things I might riot over. I have to buy a jeep . . . and Christmas shop. So am staying inside and not shopping.

That's right. Not shopping.

Maybe. If I can help it.

No comments: