Friday, November 16, 2007

K-zoo

So I have made it to Kalamazoo for the Mustard Plug concert . . .

And hopefully it will not be sold out and there will not be swarms of college kids. Perhaps no one has heard of Mustard Plug in K-zoo. Let's hope so.

Kraftbrau house is very small and very, very squinchy . . . in that there are lots of small rooms and you have to walk forever to get to the bathroom (I think I remember, like, going down a long hall, through a couple of rooms, maybe outside and back again).

So no one come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how was it? Were you able to pee frequently? I know that is important. :)

iamthanu said...

I was able to pee. Had to wait in line three times, but had planned well so was not dancing. And the bathroom is a nice place to chat with the other "betties".

And we all know how I like to do that.