Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fembot Harems and Girlie Wranglers

Going to the DIA member preview so just a quick update . . .

I think I like Deals Gone Bad better than Mustard Plug. Sorry Dave.

My jacket was wet with other people's sweat last night.

The only guy that I thought was cute (and old enough) (and was flirting with me) had a fembot harem. No really. Two girls that followed him around. With the same hair. And similar outfits. And makeup. And that is just wrong.

I think I saw the whole of Kalamazoo's punk scene. All thirty of them . . .

I tagged the bathroom. The marker was there. I think they were encouraging it.

Evidently, Kraftbrau is closing. So I kept discussing buying the place. Which is nuts. Because I don't need a bar in Kalamazoo.

I will put the links in later.

I have decided to buy a Wrangler. But not a off-roading hardcore one. A girlie one. In detonator yellow. A yellow princess Wrangler with power locks. So sneer all you want.

And yes, I ate lunch before I went to the dealership.

And parts of my hair are purple. But you have to look really closely.

And my tongue? One step forward . . . two steps back. Again. And again. I'm better. Still looks gross. But not as gross. And took a nap today, woke up and felt weird again. Plus, it's like I got high eating food. All light headed. My tongue/mouth doesn't hurt anymore . . . my tongue just feels . . . weird. Weird is better than pain. But still not right. So may have to go get chunks cut out. Bummer. If only to possibly get a real diagnosis. I really do think it's hand foot and mouth, but it's taking me forever to get over it (been sick for exactly two weeks, which is not out of line, but I would like my immune system to rally. Of course, I did just go to a concert, got covered in other people's sweat, plus smoke, plus was banged around in the pit, and had four hours of sleep . . . and I ate that McDonalds at 2 a.m. . . . oh, and did I mention the beer?)

Whatever, yellow princess Wranglers and purple hair are much more fun to talk about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The weirdness might just have been the after effects of the beer - I felt crappy/weird all day!

MT