Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Day Eight

I was going to ride my bike to lunch . . . earlier but I got distracted by the new David Sedaris book that threw me down on the couch and made me read it. And now it is "scattered thunderstorm"ing, which doesn't look all that scattered on the radar map.

And this whole everybody is working, or on their honeymoon, or in G.R. thing is kinda sucky. I haven't talked to SM in two whole days and there is so much to tell . . . going to Sonic and the inside of my jeep getting all wet, the Capital Grille, the family pictures (which did turn out swell . . . been thinking of posting one or two . . . have a whole CD . . . and it seems so naughty and illegal and all) and I have to remind myself that just recently I did not talk to SM for a whole ten days and I did not turn to dust. Or lose my mind. Or anything of that sort.

So I have to go eat something . . . and then I have to go to the store and get things, so that I do not have to leave the house to eat when it is raining. Such burdens I have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, like you expect sympathy from me....all you have to do until August is mow your lawn. I don't want to hear it!!

Go clean something already!!!...or you could go to work with me and deal with all that!!!?