Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Never Was a Cornflake Girl

So I ate some ice cream (and brownie) for the first time in six months. Sure, sure, I've had some sugar free popsicles . . . but those taste kinda like watered-down frozen paste, at least the creamsicles anyway.

Now having dessert did not cause me to think of nirvana or anything. It was not a spiritual experience. I did, however, have to do penance and walk twice as far. So not really worth it . . . oh, and I'm doing this whole calorie count spiral (very much like Rainman) . . . well, I didn't drink so that's not as many and I only had 270 at lunch but I had a scone at breakfast and who knows how much those scones are . . . I could look it up on the website . . . but I don't really want to know because what if they're, like, 500 . . . what if they are 500 . . .

Yeah, I'm not that girl. That girl weighs herself everyday. That girl puts on lip gloss after meals. That girl doesn't finish her dinner (oh, wait . . . I didn't). That girl orders Caesar salad and giggles . . . I am so not that girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think if you are at least 2 of 4 you are dangerously close to being that girl.