Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Too Much Wine

So Princess and I decide to meet after my meetings (many meetings, too many meetings) and she managed to email all my suitors on matchdotcom and nervedotcom (very reluctantly . . . so she says). She is also feeding me Cheezits, which are very, very good . . . when you have had too much wine. They become the "poor man's cheese and crackers" except when you have been to France.

Okay, guest blogger --"princess/maverick" --

Well, if she had she come earlier, she could have had better meal. I did make chicken (lemon and breaded) with veggies and potatoes. However, she had better plans! Whatever!
So, she needs to focus on her finesse with emailing boys. We can't all be Shakespeare:) But, we can at least try to be nice! Also, punctuation can be a good thing.

Later Goose (oh how I wish he wouldn't have died in the crash -- Top Gun -- The academy would have been a better place with you as a teacher)! You are far cuter than Kelly McGillis - Top Gun Instructor.

lol
princess

No comments: