Thursday, February 16, 2006

Noise

It's raining . . . HARD. So hard that I don't think my little tiny gutter can keep up. But the noise is coming from the bathroom window, which is sans gutter.

Once, as I was mowing the lawn, I noticed that there was a donut hole on my bathroom windowsill. Just a plain glazed Dunkin' Donuts Munchkin sitting there. As I muttered WTF and reached up to get it, I noticed little black footprints . . . little black, I've been walking on wires, squirrely footprints. The donut hole was completely intact . . . except for a few bites, or maybe claw marks. I think I put it back.

So maybe the squirrel is knocking, because no one wants to sit out in the rain in January. Oh, wait . . . it's February.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Queen of random, nice post. I truly hope you have an awesome week next week. I look forward to hearing about it and about your texting. :)