Sunday, September 23, 2007

Built on Coffee

I had a lovely day, which somehow revolved around getting coffee. Hud has a shirt that fits (and I got to be right). I woke up at a decent hour. I got nothing done . . . but that often is the main component of a very good day.

And I have drawers in my kitchen. With new fancy hardware and everything. And just six more cabinet doors to re-strip. So do-able, if I get one done everyday.

And I don't know which day it is for Homecoming . . . it's either "Get up and Go" so I'll get up and put on pajamas or College Sweatshirt day. Unsure which one it is . . . so may have to bring two outfits to school. What pants do you wear for college sweatshirt day?

And I have had way too much coffee.

1 comment:

hud said...

Yes, you were indeed correct. And it was a lovely day. ayup. =)