Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Didn't get the NO FUN Memo

We are in work week three. There's already been a yearbook fight.

"Ms. _____, you look tired."

And I am tired. I need to go to bed earlier.

Planning a photo scavenger hunt for tomorrow . . . which will be terribly fun and a disaster. Other teachers don't like it when kids roam the halls. They especially don't like it when the kids are having fun. There's no fun allowed in school. And I keep missing that memo. The "they aren't allowed to have fun" memo.

Oh, and I taught my bouncy drawing kids some Pilates today.

"I love that I can get them to sit still if I make them do Pilates circus act poses."
"And do you demonstrate these poses?"
"Of course."

So school week three. What should I have them take pictures of?

1 comment:

hud said...

All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy.