Tuesday, May 10, 2005

List of my head

Made some flowerbeds, haven't eaten dinner yet, made two CDs for a student of mine, will miss ALIAS again this week, finally planted those day lilies - though they may be dead by now, threw all the grubs I found on the sidewalk, need some ant killer - too many grubs, bugs, etc., have funky white stuff in my mulch - think it might be mold?, have to mow my lawn desperately - yet didn't do it today, putting off doing my resume and don't know why, have to mail water bill, change oil this weekend, ohh, and haircut on Saturday, want it darker on bottom, have to find money for haircut, find time to clean bathroom, have to clean nails now that you are growing them out - which is why I don't grow them out, Ben Folds is so cool, take cameras to school, make prom movie, must go make something to eat now, put stupid highlighter union shirts in washer so I can wear one tomorrow, have to tell Stu about being a union rep next year, he would have been so proud - not sure if he is still in the union rights stage at this point, have to stop sitting in front of this computer so much. . .

No comments: