Thursday, March 29, 2007

Fingers Together

"Miss (my mother insists that I not state my last name anymore) . . . do you have any paint thinner? I glued my fingers together."

Knowing that I have only white Elmers glue . . . I mean, you can glue your fingers together with that. It's just not that effective.

"Glued your fingers together with what?"
"Super Glue"
"Super Glue? Where did you get Super Glue?"
"From my pocket."

I am now thinking that I am sooo lucky. Just fingers are stucked together. Super Glue, in a school, in the hands of a ninth grade boy . . . eyes could be glued shut . . . things could be glued to chairs . . . people could be glued to chairs . . .

"Give me the Super Glue."
"But it's mine. I brought it from home."
"Give me the Super Glue."

The large, incredibly large, tube of Super Glue is carefully given to me, with the non-glue affected hand.

"I'm going to get that back, right?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have new pictures up. Where are mine?