Tuesday, March 20, 2007

There's this Show

I don't watch television much anymore. Something of a time crunch in my current existence.

But today, I felt icky . . . and I'm coughing up some vile things . . . so I decided to pass on working out. Nothing more embarrassing than hacking up a lung while lifting weights. So I sat on the couch and started with a movie.

The movie was suggested by a person, that I know, who said that I would really like it. And I did like it, until I figured out the plot twist . . . with an hour yet to go in the movie. So then I slept through the rest. Really, once you see the bottle put in the suitcase, it's all over.

Once I woke up, I watched some t.v.. I watched my favorite show, NCIS, because Mark Harmon is hot and I like to know that someone Dark Princessey like me has a job (Abbi). I watched Law and Order . . . and remembered why I don't watch Law and Order. Again, with the obvious plot twist noticable in the first fifteen minutes. Then I flipped between CSI and this show that I only watch with my parents. Boston Legal . . . I think it's called. Has the character, Denny Crane, in it . . . with the "mad cow" disease that he uses as an excuse for everything. He reminds me of Mr. Crabbypants. So much so, that when he is being crabby, I now chalk it up to mad cow.

I only watch this show with my parents, who have several seasons on DVD. My father and I will do marathon sessions, with wine . . . I think we could have cigars, if my mother would let us. Anyhow, watching it alone made me miss them. And the show isn't as funny without them somehow. Which is why I don't watch it.

So where should I go for my birthday?

1 comment:

iamthanu said...

Birthday.

I don't ever post my real one on the internet.