Saturday, March 26, 2005

Come pick up the damn chair already

So I'm waiting for Marshall Fields to come and pick up the damaged recliner. This leads me to listen to celebrity poker while meandering around the internet. Finished some eharmony question baloney, simply because M is making me. All of my matches are engineers . . . which intrigues me. I always knew I should have spent more time at the Engineering School at MSU.

I threatened my father with creating a "Mr. Crabbypants" blog with different sayings and pictures from him. Be a challenge to see how many different images I can get of Daddy being Mr. C but last night he was really into the role. He was so good all day too. Maybe I waited too long to feed him. So look for it . . . the official Mr. Crabbypants blog coming soon.

So tonight M and I will figure out how to put pictures on this thing. Nothing too revealing. Just eyes or something. Don't want to make it too easy for the weasels that I taunt.

No comments: