Sunday, March 06, 2005

E harmonizing

So M and I were sitting around and decided to eharmony ourselves. M didn't have an email address without her name in it so I had to go first. Had no idea how many questions it would take to be personality profiled. So in the middle of the profile, it askes how you feel about things in terms of a relationship.

"Relationship . . . but I don't want a relationship"

M thought this was hilarious and ridiculous all at the same time, which in fact it is. Why do eharmony if you don't want a relationship? There whole advertising campaign is about "finding the right person" and then they show all those couples with their marriage dates. Yuck. What was I thinking? Where would this "right person" live? Would I have to clean my office so they could live there? So I may have washed out of eharmony. Who knew? Maybe I am sticking with this quiky alone thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kos on eHarmony and the extreme religious right:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/2/5/145919/2183