Sunday, March 27, 2005

Now if I could just get pictures on the sides

So I figured out how to post pictures but somehow cannot figure out how to connect them to my profile. No matter, no one sees this anyhow . . . though we did just email a bunch of M's friends that I have not seen in ten years. M's leg didn't look too swollen and she is walking pretty well. She saved the pictures from her surgery of the inside of her knee. They just cut off the jagged part . . . don't know how that will work. Will it grow back? Or did she just not need that much of it? Anyhow, her mother didn't believe that I would be all jazzed about the medical photos.

Evidently, the skull x-rays that were taken last week are mine if I ask for them . . . if the doctor lets me have them, they are definitely getting scanned and posted.

Had tremendous fun with M putting pics on the web. Made dinner (chili) which no one will believe. Almost living like real people. Have so much to do this week: wash walls in entryway, dining room and bathroom with TSP. Would like to get one of those rooms done by the end of the week. Also have to do taxes so I can hopefully afford new windows and a camera. Should probably find another job too, since my boss is making my other boss apologize to me . . . can't be good for office relations.

2 comments:

iamthanu said...

TSP is only before painting . . . takes off the smoke that Harold left on everything. Ususally I use oxyclean though, easier on the hands but I think TSP is faster.

iamthanu said...

I will not correct your spelling on the yellow/brown stuff. I will let someone else be the spelling police. I'm very excited that you have a blog though. We'll have to put pictures on yours too! (oh, no, more pictures)