Thursday, March 31, 2005

What to say . . .

What to say. Went to M's to work out with her and one of her students. I will be feeling it tomorrow but right now I feel really good. Punching people is really tiring though. . . I may not want to take up boxing anytime soon because that is punching until the "round" is over. I think I may like the punching and then running away, or punching until someone is on the ground, or maybe even punching until I am on the ground, better. It was very cool that I got to go have M teach me to punch and kick though.

In continuation with the eharmonizing updates, got matched with this guy who had "if you take drugs, click on the close button below" and thought it was very interesting . . . very cool in fact and was going to "fast track" him so he could hang out with all my drug-free little friends. However, I got home and found that he had already closed me . . . evidently, my photo leads him to believe that I do drugs? Was it the ponytails? Totally his loss, because my friends (and I also) are totally fun but makes me think . . . I'll have to call B and ask him for the male eharmony logic, not that B is ever very logical but he is good for the typical boy stance. So for "R" out there in Dearborn . . . you missed out bub, cause evidently all you meet are druggies (otherwise you wouldn't have found it important enough to put on your profile).

So I need to stare at the television for a while, instead of this monitor, having something fed to my brain instead of thinking.

No comments: