Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Because Men Hate Shallow

Okay, this makes me smile every time I think about it.

on the phone

Me: So I'll meet you after my blind date. I'll just have one drink with him.
Princess: Are you sure? What if it goes well? Maybe you'll want to stay.
Me: Ah, he doesn't have a picture. Hasn't sent me one. I'm sure one drink will be enough.
Princess: Maybe he doesn't have a picture because he is so gorgeous. He just wants to make sure you aren't shallow.

And just that thought will get me through anything that happens. Because that is the most lovely positive spin I have heard all week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read the reaction to the blue hair--probably not what he is expecting.....

iamthanu said...

Warned him about the blue, so that should not be a problem.

hud said...

Hey, I said the same thing!! =)