Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Making up Pie

Just because I know you all want to know . . .

He didn't show.

And I drank my tea, read the Metro Times and listened to my ipod.

I now know how much Golden Monkey tea is . . . and although it is not $85 dollars, true to my usual unconscious choice, it is one of the most expensive teas. And I will now be up for four days.

I only had two cups and then decided to be early for the movie that I was going to after with Princess. Thank God for Princess and the movie after. And he called. I didn't listen to the message, Princess did. Something about being "hung up" talking to someone. He was nervous and very apologetic. But not the best start.

And the movie we chose, I did not find uplifting. But Princess liked it . . . and maybe I'll make a pie tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should do what makes you happy. I thought I would add another annoying thing to think about.