Friday, December 07, 2007

Not Very Bloggy

It's the start of a new trimester at work . . . and I just haven't felt very bloggy. Sorry.

There is plenty to talk about but I just haven't been writing it down . . . or as E2 keeps pointing out, if I would just stop giving this address out, well, then I could talk about people.

I'm fine. I feel a cold coming on. There are multiple car issues but not bad ones. I'm having a money panic about the Christmas/new car combination and am thinking about just saying "cash" if anyone asks me what I want. But I've always lived on the edge . . . and I don't really HAVE to finance it over 36 months. I just want to.

I have been incredibly under motivated about selling the truck and have just looked on the Auto Trader website . . . finally. It will cost over fifty bucks for an ad. Oh, and I have a credit card that is paid down (perfect for Xmas) and I KNOW I put it in a safe place so I wouldn't use it on stupid stuff, like itunes impulse buying. And now I can't find it. And I'm wondering if I could just pay my father a 100 bucks to sell my truck instead of paying the auto trader people. And I have to get my tie rod fixed on the skunk (which has come back from the dead -- resurrection!)

So list:
Clean the truck, tape up the signs and put it somewhere visible. Do it.
Start the list for Xmas. Know what I'm going to get Mere and that's it. That means I still have Princess, M2, E2, Z, Mom, Mr. Crabbypants (who is soooo hard to shop for), Dave, S., J and M, and a little thing for bop bop. M1 is done too. Maybe I should dig through my gift drawer. Maybe I already have gifts for these people.
Clean house.
Do something about crap in the dining room and office. So I can have people over and live like a normal person. And find shit. I need to shred all this evening. But I know I will sleep instead.

So yeah, my life has been thankfully unexciting. Work, Pilates, sleep, work, pilates. Good Stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Queen of the Blog cannot be not bloggy