Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Shameless Plugging

Just added the link to my former student's photo blog . . . feel free to hire him for things: weddings, baby pictures, pet portraits, and whatever. He's incredibly talented and I was very fortunate to have him as a student. Still more fortunate that he keeps in touch.

Not that we ever have favorites, but if we did . . . N. would be one. I have tremendous respect for him as a person. Recruited him for yearbook, back in the day. (We talked about how he is old enough to drink legally now . . . God, I'm ancient.) His senior year was an apex for me . . . dinosaur throwing and a fun crew that worked really hard. They were all really great kids.

And now I look at the work on his website . . . sniff . . . I remember when he bought his first camera. The Canon. His first football game and telling him to roll around in the dirt. Actually, I never had to tell N. much. Always researched it on his own. And he will make a damn fine National Geographic photographer someday, if that is what he wants to do.

But really. Look at it. Nick's photo site on the right.

No comments: