Thursday, February 28, 2008

Approach with Caution

I just really wanted to use that title.

So yeah, if I went to law school every weekend for the next three years . . . I'd be done. Except that I'm not sure that I want to be a lawyer, but it would fill time. Good to know though.

And had a discussion about art this evening . . . about my making it and how that process has changed. And I'm not sure I want to be an artist either, except of course, that's what I do. Mostly unintentionally. But interesting how years ago, my art always had to say something. And now, when I draw, I usually go for saying nothing.

"Well, back then the process was always about working something out . . . and now . . . I have less to work out."

Nice to be here.

But I need to break George out and take more pictures. Adding it to the list of things to do.

1 comment:

hud said...

I think you should 'expose' George to the world at large more often...