Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'll Call Him "Kisses"

I'm going to ignore it's Valentine's Day . . .

I got a haircut without really getting any hairs cut. Trying to it grow out until I have can pigtails again. My hairstylist liked the hat I made her.
And I went to Walmart and bought an oil change . . . I love Milford, where Carthart is high fashion. The 'rent's backyard is very pretty and they are very wired. Can type here, while watching the flat screen (tastefully white to match the wall) AND look out into the yard with the snow, the squirrels and the birds. And deer. Lots of deer.
Waiting for Mom to get home from work so we can go out to dinner. Am grocery shopping tomorrow and perhaps going out on a date. In my hometown, no less. How I love a man with a good garage. Have decided to go with little tiny boozy pies . . . individual size. With some candied lime, maybe, if I can figure out how to candy lime.
And now, I will research how Splenda is destroying my life. I don't drink diet soda all that often, but I do drink ice tea, with two packets of "yellow stuff". And really, I don't think that I can do iced tea plain.
Oh, and I'm working on holiday themed sock monkeys. They sell socks for every holiday at Target. The Valentine's Day one has stitched "x"s . . . an example that I made during class while teaching the kids how to make them. Pic when I get to a camera.
Happy Valentine's Day to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.com/Splenda%C2%AE-Safe-Not/dp/0977184307/ref=pd_sim_b_img_3

Info on the Splenda Stuff...when I stopped eating "low fat" "no Fat" and Sugar Free...it helped!

MT