Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tomorrow is Another Day

Ah, another day . . . and now I am not crabbypants.

The date was lovely. Home turf. Overly concerned waitstaff. Master's degreed engineer. Cute. And we all know how I like smart. He walked me to my car -- which is the most points you can get on a first date. And I was home, in bed by 11.

And now, all I have to do is straighten up my house by 3 p.m. when my brother is coming with a cast-off television and possibly a stereo. And figure out how to candy some lime rind. And find a suitable container to transport the yummy mini pies. I think a lime zester and a container can be found at Target . . . plus evidently I need honey and a candy thermometer.

Yes, they are yummy, in my opinion. Have tried them. And yes, they come out of their little foil cups beautifully.

Now I just have to find time to do my nails . . . which may not happen. And that would be okay.

So good day. Yummy pies. New bigger television. Stereophonic sound. Whoo.

No comments: