Monday, September 26, 2005

Banned

I am banned from coffee drinking after . . . say, 8 a.m., and I am no longer allowed to go anywhere on Sunday nights. Did get some antibiotics today and had a lovely conversation about the yellow goo in all parts of my head. "Oooh, yeah, I can see that bony growth" is really not something you want to hear while someone is looking up your nose. I also lost my car/house keys for about 15 minutes (okay they were not lost . . . I just didn't remember that I had put them there) and I had this panic attack about a kid stealing my keys. So much so, that it occurred to me to go look to see if the truck was still there but I was AFRAID to . . . but what would I do if it was stolen? Found them right in the drawer where I put them this morning but I am so tired that I can't think. It's all fuzzy.

Bought another color of hair dye yesterday and will try it tonight after the board meeting, if I wake up from the nap that I'm going to take in about ten seconds after I finish typing. While it's fun being a fabulous disaster . . . I think I may need some time off. Stay home and clean my bathroom or something, maybe do some laundry. Nap some more. Must get more than two hours of sleep. I'm not in college anymore and I'm certainly no spring chicken.

No comments: