Saturday, September 24, 2005

Off to Homecoming . . . Again

I am doing penance for not being interested in anything having to do with "school spirit" in high school. Six years of homecoming duty for being too cool to go to homecoming in the first place. A whole evening of awful music (oh, boy! The "Skeet, skeet, skeet song again! Because I don't know what "skeet" means . . . I'm an adult) and horny teenagers packed into a gym. All this and a sinus infection to boot! It's gonna be a blast!

I did do my annual "shop for a Homecoming dress four hours before Homecoming" mall trip and found something this year for fifty bucks. A bit too much cleavage, but hey, it was fifty bucks . . . I can wear a sweater. Gotta go though, since I'm already 30 minutes late. Will post pictures if I get anything interesting.

No comments: