Friday, September 30, 2005

Supposed to Be

Talked to K yesterday and told him about my book concept . . . he asked how old I was now and then said "oh, honey . . . yes, it's time". Kind of depressing coming from him. He told me how he promised himself to be in a relationship by forty and that's how he ended up with C . . . but I don't want to end up with anyone. Ending up = settling, in my mind . . .

"Only Half Naked" is the book title derived from a conversation at the azure foul this afternoon at book club.

Funny, I was so adamant that A not call me until he got home in a week and now I kind of miss him. I don't know how that happens so soon . . . I think it's the "absence makes the" trick. I could just call him but that would be breaking rules and I am all about these silly rules made up in my head. I need a break anyhow. I need to go to Target and just wander around the aisles for nothing (or Meijer . . . it's getting late). I need to sleep. I need to not talk for a while.

MSU/U of M game tomorrow . . . we are going to get killed, only because we look like the better team this year.

No comments: