Monday, September 26, 2005

"We're All Monkeys in a Long Line"

Nothing like a good Matthew Good quote.

Okay, now I'm feeling much more balanced. Still full of snot but less woozy/dizzy. Had a two hour nap and then went to a school board meeting, which was kind of a nap session in itself.

Have to redo my nails . . . remember the nail obsession? Some of them are so long that they look fake at this point. Also have to dye the hair and mow the lawn. All this in between meetings . . . so many meetings. Meetings all over the place, one tomorrow and two on Wednesday.

AND I have to get to someplace with noise so I can grade journals. I have reverted to my old college ways, where I need movement and noise to study and concentrate. Best if I have the Mp3 player going in addition to whatever noise is going on in the place. The whole keeping my brain too busy so it slows down alittle idea (like knitting in faculty meetings).

And I must get more sleep . . . at times when people are supposed to sleep, like now for instance.

No comments: