Monday, November 28, 2005

Obsessive Complusive Tree Control


Ha, Ha, Ha, there's a fake Christmas tree in my living room. It's color-coordinated. For now. Just like I would wish for when I was a child.

When I was a child, I always wanted a Christmas tree like they had in the store, especially Hudson's, all elegant and the same color. So unlike my Christmas tree at home with all the random priceless ornaments with all of the sentimential stuff because it was made by a three year old.

Now I have a Christmas tree with just blue and purple . . . though the star will just NOT stay straight. I can even add the bells that my mother bought for me for every Christmas when I was a child, because they are silver and will match.

It's so great to be an adult sometimes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the tree! Happy Holidays:)

Anonymous said...

Marieno@comcast.net send me your email i have two questions for you.please.

iamthanu said...

Hey, Marie . . . the email address is posted on the blog. emzie27@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Your mother does not appreciate the blowing of here cover...now she cannot hide behind religious affiliation to cover for the laziness of not putting out the Christmas decorations!