Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Ones with NutraSweet

Thank you's to all who have called to make sure I am not dead. Post-surgery morning number three . . . I don't know how my cousins did all that mouth-breathing in the eighties. I have wicked chapped lips and my throat hurts like hell. Oh, and the occasional waves of nausea are great . . . really great . . .

I can't figure out what the nausea is from and I have to keep rinsing my nose out with saline, which is just about as fun as when you squirt water up your nose . . . because it is squirting water up your nose. No fun at all.

Bring popscicles. I'm running out. I like the no-sugar-added variety pack. And Puffs Plus with lotion. The doorbell still doesn't work so knock loudly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture, but I have to say it looks better than I anticipated that it would.

iamthanu said...

Yeah, no black eyes or anything.