Thursday, February 15, 2007

Being a Naughty Student

I just wanted to close my eyes . . . just for a little bit . . . and I swear I was going to open them at 5:30 . . . and it was only 5:20 . . . ten minutes of rest . . .

Woke at 5:53. Which would be fine if I didn't have class at 6 pm. Late. Shit.

Am now not working on an assignment, because it was making my brain bleed. Also have a combination photography assignment that I will have to do this weekend, or it will not get done. Will not . . . (the current assignment is retouching, for a quiz next week. I know how to retouch, have to do it to yearbook stuff all the time) And I will have to take about 100 shots in seven different locations . . . because I'm like that. Maybe I'll go to my favorite haunts downtown. Here are the examples he gave us. Cool.


As for the retouching thing, you can do amazing things with Photoshop. And I never do them.

And the combo photo assignment is arty, so I will have to think, and think some more. So far I think I will take photos of the Wilcox house in Plymouth to start. It is lovely and abandoned. Maybe some pictures of Suess (sp?) my mother's favorite childhood doll, so I can put her looking longingly out the window. We'll see. Have to think.

Or maybe somehthing with photos of my mother and then photos of me . . . I have an old photo where someone asked if that was me and I thought they meant the baby, so I said yes. But they meant the woman in the photo holding the baby, my mother. I don't dress that well, I told them.

Okay, the prof is coming. Gotta minimize.

3 comments:

iamthanu said...

I'm saving the photo for my mother's day post, by the way.

Anonymous said...

You do not look that much like me---at least I don't think so. Will have to look again.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Suesse will need a photo release...