Sunday, February 11, 2007

It's Sorta all Black

I bought three lip glosses today . . . found a $25.00 cashmere sweater yesterday. Dyed my hair all black, except for a little white streak . . . which is currently kind of purple-ish because of the wash out of the dye. Princess says she can't even see it. The white streak, that is. And sorry, maybe pictures tomorrow. Have to calm down the "Rooster Cockburn" effect.

Princess just made me some turkey chili, which was to die for . . . and she was making cookies at the same time, so I ate some those too (to test for poison, of course). We then stated that some man is going to be soooo lucky . . . cause Princess is an excellent cook. And talked of ceiling wax, cabbages and kings. Oh, and we had a very good French wine, that I bought randomly while my father was at the Ann Arbor wine store (20% off cases). I might have to go get some more.

I must remember to buy metal tomorrow afternoon. And the yearbook is not done, which is totally stressing me out, if I think about it. But I'm not thinking about it . . . it's not my yearbook. But the metal . . . the molds will be the right temperature tomorrow and only tomorrow, so I must have metal to melt. Might be fun to take this class when I have time to think, or carve wax, or be creative . . . something I don't have right now. Time.

Mid-winter break is in four days. Just have to hang on until then. And if there is snow, I will go get a snowboarding lesson.

No comments: