Friday, February 09, 2007

What will it be this week?

So again we come to the question . . . what color should my hair be for the next six weeks? I'm leaning toward straight black again. I did like it when it was black.

But I hate to waste a good bleaching . . . and half of my hair is already there. Which means I can wait until summer and put a bright color on the white parts (I'm thinking blue, which so makes my parents roll their eyes . . . I suppose I could get a wig for interviews) (Or just tell them that I'm completely willing to go "normal" for an assistant principal job) (That would be hilarious!) or I could put a normal color on the white parts now. I'm wondering if I can do two-tone black, just to break it up a bit. Or maybe burgundy . . . but they might freak about burgundy, thinking that it was going too much toward Elmo.

I would really just like my hairstylist to do what she wants . . . but she did that last time, and I now have this calico cat/skunk thing going on . . . which there are no pictures of because I don't really like it.

So back to black it is. Really really goth "emo" black, the kind that shines blue in the sun. Then I can break out the white foundation and the Cure albums. And there will be no cutting . . . very little cutting . . . I need some stuff over my eyes for Cure songs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still waiting to see the verdict.