Friday, February 02, 2007

Smiths moment

I'm in a "Grey Room" kind of mood . . . heard it on "House" this week and recognized it. And I'll go work out and it will be all okay. And I'll come home and take down my Christmas tree and vacuum underneath my bed and it will all be okay. And I will not have a Smiths moment . . .

And I will turn on some Ska and dance around my house . . . and that will be much more happy. Plus a Dyson doesn't care what your are wearing, or the music you listen to . . . and most of the time it doesn't step on your toes. And maybe I'll go out at midnight and take some pictures . . . now that I have figured out how to do 30 second exposures with George. (George is a pretty good date too, by the way. Very quiet. Usually does what I tell him to. Gives me immediate feedback, being digital and all.)

And I will not take it personally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that partially cooked hamburger?

iamthanu said...

Why yes, it is . . . good eye.