Saturday, April 09, 2005

Daylight savings time saving me

Got distracted and didn't finish the proofs tonight . . . but it was super keen to get out of the yearbook room by 7pm while it was still light. More work for Monday. Plus the English 9 journals that I forgot to bring home. So good to goof off.

Nerdy eharmony demons confirming the conspiracy . . . or reaffirming. Another "request to communicate". I've stood firm in my sabbatical. Sorry John, but I'm working on the premise that people like to be treated with a certain aloofness and so I used the two day rule. Sorry to "Tim" too but one does not want to look too eager. (hee,hee, lecturing about "too eager" and yet subscribing to eharmony. Who am I kidding?) Maybe I should write things during mojito epiphanies more often but since I haven't looked at the profile either, everything could just end up spelled wrong . . . I ramble even when completely sober, so maybe I was brief and to the point.

Ugh, bad mexican food. Hate it. And also hate those restaurants that you always run into people you know . . . but don't really want to talk to.

Also I was a very bad example of a union member today. No marching after school, no marching on the way in (Starbucks had a long line), no marching at all. Now no one will vote for me for union rep. Sadness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure they will vote for you. You are a strong woman. That is certainly a plus even if you are a slacker.